1. My ______ doesn’t allow me to buy the latest model of the cell-phone.
(A) memory (B) necessity (C) budget (D) patience
2. Marian moved to France from Taiwan and learned to to new conditions.
(A) adopt (B) appreciate (C) adapt (D) transcend
3. The firm went because of the global economic depression.
(A) bankrupt (B) durable (C) diverse (D) eruptive
4. The digital video has a year's .
(A) conservation (B) conference (C) garment (D) guarantee
5. He bought a _____ of milk.
(A) pair (B) piece (C) yards (D) bottle
6. Were you able to _____ the lawn mower?
(A) fit (B) fet (C) fax (D) fix
7. No one was _____ in the earthquake.
(A) injured (B) damaged (C) injuring (D) damaging
8. A form of Instructions for Dispatch Goods is _____. Please complete, sign, and hand it in with your
(A) enclosed (B) added (C) closed (D) put on
9. Only _____ may have twenty-nine days.
(A) January (B) February (C) March (D) April
10. The leader of a company must use his own capabilities and those of his _____ to get things done.
(A) supervisors (B) superiors (C) employers (D) subordinates
11. To _____ a good habit is not easy, and to give up a bad one is not easy, either.
(A) lend (B) play (C) waste (D) develop
12. The employees are trained to subdue their personalities and to _____ group norms.
(A) conform with (B) conform to (C) reform (D) transform
13. He tried to cheat the bank by producing false documents, but now he has been found guilty of _____.
(A) fraud (B) corruption (C) bribery (D) falsehood
14. If you want to apply for the position, you need at least one .
(A) recommendation (B) recovery (C) extinction (D) memorial
15. Due to the rising cost of raw materials, we must ____ our prices on all products by average 5%.
(A) cut (B) low (C) reduce (D) increase
- ???Lv 46 years agoFavorite Answer
P.S. Please ask me any problems you have with these questions if you don't understand. I will gladly answer any questions you have :)Source(s): 自己 希望有幫到你 :)