Faesal asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Who's the better Defensive End , Julius Peppers or JJ Watt?

In my opinion I think Julius Peppers

Favorite Answer

JJ Watt is better by a good amount, julius peppers is just not on his level, you knwo what im saying. Not trying to take anything away from my bot JP but JJ Swat Team is sick dude, he has a insane future ahead of him, JP will not perform well for the packers he just does not fit their defensive style, im sorry to say bit i think JP is done for in the NFL. On the otherhand JJ watt has a chance of becoming the best defensive player in history if he wins some superbowls, and now that he has Jadevion Clowney they are going to destroy everybody but the question is if the offense can perform. But NFL wathout for Watt and clowney, there gunning for you.

At this point in their careers JJ Watt, Julius Peppers is on the wrong side of thirty. As for throughout their careers, than I'd go with Peppers.

JJ Watt at this point in time is the better player. Overall at this point though, if you look at the body of work, I would say Julius Peppers. We will have to see what happens at the end of Watt's career.

JJ watts because Juluis Peppers is done in the NFL, he had his greatness with the panthers.

Right now JJ sWatt! But JP back in the day laying motherfuckers out, sacking, forcing fumbles, intercepting passes and running them back 99 yards for TDs...just saying