My aunt died and my friend doesn't care about my feeling? ?

So my aunt passed away 2 days ago. My friend text ed me and asked if I'm going to school. I didn't go and all the sudden she got mad at me. I told her that my aunt passed away and I just want to be with my family. Today she saw me at lunch crying and my bf hugging me and supporting me. She just sat there and didn't care about my feeling. She didn't even care. She just ignored me and was looking at my bf. My bf asked if I wanted anything and she then told him why do u care so much about her and she can do everything herself. She lying to u nobody died. My bf even been to the hospital with me when she died and she didn't even care.

Favorite Answer

First of all I'm sorry for your loss. You need to ditch this girl, because she's not a very good friend. Friends are supposed to be there for you in your time of need. Not be petty and jealous.

• ?

If she doesn't care about your feelings then why do you consider her a friend?

• ?

This person is not your friend. Why are you wasting your precious brain cells even thinking about her??

Why are you wasting your time with this girl? She's no friend and you should ditch her. A death of a loved one is tough is tough I understand how you're feeling.