Melody
Melody asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Has anyone had any success at water fasting?

People say they are going on a fast. A man I know said he fasted the whole month of April, but I don't think it's healthy to go on a complete fast for over 3 days. I know there are many opinions on this. A pastor recommends fasting for 3 weeks every January and he does it. (His wife doesn't but many people in his congregation go on the fast, maybe for only 1 week or less, a few go on it for the full three weeks.)

He wrote the book, "Fasting". Name is Jentezen Franklin. What are your recommendations? Thanks.

yes!

I did the Daniel fast several times with great results mentally,spiritually, and physically.

I would start with Daniel fast before water fasting personally.

If you decide to water fast remember resting is very important. find a time or weekend where you don't have to work. It's important to rest while water fasting because you will go through detox and this could feel pretty bad.

If your set on the water fast over the daniel fast then try a 24 hour water fast before shooting for 3 or more days.

read the book of Daniel and also research the Daniel fast, I liked it a lot!

These are older beliefs to go for a fasting and have water all the day.Why not you ask them to go for fasting even without having water all the day.It is sure that they wants to maintain their diet with body,which came as false beliefs from the past...