promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

急●懇求:大師---協助短篇對話+句型翻譯P.112~117

p.117---【Conversation】Doctor: Good morning, Mr. Lopez. How can I helpyou?Mr. Lopez: Yes, doctor. I’m always tired but when I go tobed I can’t sleep.Doctor: OK, how long have you had this problem?Mr. Lopez: Since I started my new job.Doctor: What is your job?Mr. Lopez: I’m in advertising.Doctor: How many hours do you work?Mr. Lopez: I work about 80 hours a week.Doctor: 80 hours! That’s a lot. And how muchexercise do you do?Mr. Lopez: Not much. I don’t have the time.Doctor: OK, it seems to me that you are overworked. You need to work less and find time to domore exercise. Maybe you should look for a more stress-free job. p.112~117---【Quiz—Lesson A, B, C(No.1)】 1. He helps people to buy or sell houses or lands. He is a real estate agent. 2. Maggie’s ambition is to get a telegram from the Queen on her hundredth birthday. 3. With three kids and a big garden Anita don’t have time to get any regular exercise. 4. It’s a magic. The machine can converting sunshine __into_____ electricity. 5. Anita grows organic vegetables in her garden. She doesn’t apply pesticide(殺蟲劑,農藥) and chemical fertilizers(化學肥料) in her garden. 6. When I was a child, my father had a vegetable garden, so we ate lots of homegrown fruit and vegetables. 7. My grandmother makes the best homemade chicken soup in the world! It’s absolutely mouth-watering. 8. Ben works over 12 hours every day. His job is too demanding. Maybe he should look for a more stress-free job. 9. Most vegetables are low-calorie food. You can eat lots of them and don’t need to worry about your weight. 10. I like the hotel very much because the receptionist always gives us a heart-warming smile.

4 Answers

Rating
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

早安Mr. Lopez,有什麼需要服務的?是的,醫生,老覺得疲倦但每當上床總是又睡不著這狀況多久了?從我新接工作就開始了新工作為何?廣告業務你工作時數是多少?每週80小時80小時是太多了些。那你運動多久?不太多,實在沒時間就我來看你是工作過量你需要減少工作時數及增加運動量,可能的話找一個壓力較小的工作

他協助別人買賣房地產,它是房地產仲介Maggie的追求目標是得到皇后的百歲生日電報因有總共3個小孩及1個大的庭園,Anita沒有時間做一般例行運動真奇異,機器可將陽光轉換成電能Anita 在自家庭園種有機蔬菜她在自家庭園不使用殺蟲劑及化學肥料當我是小孩時,我父親就有一個蔬菜庭園,所以我們都吃自家種的蔬菜和水果我祖母自己做的雞湯堪稱世界第一它絕對是非常好吃令人垂涎Ben每天工作超過12小時,他工作太佔時間,需要找壓力較小工作很多蔬菜是低卡路里的食物你可以多吃且不必擔心體重問題我喜歡這家旅館因為接待人員都會以出自內心的微笑來相迎

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

台中網路行銷首選-。。眾智數位科技網路行銷。。

你知道嗎? 網站訪問流量的第一來源竟是搜尋引擎之網站排名SEO!!企業該如何做好部落格行銷呢?知識家行銷呢?網站排名呢?網路行銷呢?全方位的網路行銷能帶來哪些好處呢?如何在茫茫人海中對你有印象?對你的產品有印象?熟悉你的品牌?要如何在琳瑯滿目的商品購買你?決定買你?喜歡持續購買你呢?要如何在眾網路平台中看見你?釘睛於你呢?品牌忠誠於你呢?網路無所不在,看不見你的訊息都難!眾智數位科技具有網路行銷十多年的經驗!歡迎您隨時來電詢問~。。眾智數位科技有限公司。。SEO_line_App行銷(眾智數位)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780520.pixnet.net/blog

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780508.pixnet.net/blog

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.