Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

When Hillary Clinton's v.p gets elected president in 2024, will we see realistic attempts at secession?

With the demographic shifts in this country and the leftist mainstream media, coupled with a lot of low info, gullible voters that get their news from the E network and comedy central, unless Brad Pitt runs as a republican president by then, there's no way one will get elected again. So then what? We all know it's coming. Liberals talk **** like "we beat you losers the first time and we'll do it again". Well are you gonna get in the trenches with a rifle, **** head? No, you're not, so shut the **** up.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Grover
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think letting the states with reactionary majorities secede would not be such a bad Idea.

All of the red states are net takers; they have the largest number of people on welfare, all of the local industries depend on federal funding, and they have a much lower average GDP than most blue states.

Give them what they want and run the country like a business. Cut them loose once and for all.

Source(s): Economics course
  • Jacara
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The Southern Conservatives started the Civil War so I wouldn't put it past them starting another one.

• 7 years ago

You mean Elizabeth Warren for President - 2024?

My wife's fingers are crossed but I'm voting for the Republican.

I won't join the misogynists and try to secede, just like I haven't joined the racists over the past several years.

• 7 years ago

In 2024 it's time for an Hispanic President

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

the world will never know, as Hillary isn't even gonna run in 2016.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Joe Biden will be 109 by then.

• 7 years ago

Some are already serious.

Sort of.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Operation American Spring.
  • 7 years ago

Keep dreaming. You'll need those little fantasies to keep you sane later.

• 7 years ago

No secession.

• 5 years ago

The South would like to secede so that they can bring back slavery as they would no longer recognize the constitutional ban on slavery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.