Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Why do so many Muslims here say that the fellows from Boko Haram are not Muslim?

Are they not emulating the prophet? If not how are their actions different from Muhammad's?

Update:

ali

I am out of 'comments' for today so I'll comment here. It is nice that SOMEONE can see through ALL THIS BS. Timothy Mcvie my @ss!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ali
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Congregation of the People of Tradition for Proselytism and Jihad (Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad)

Somehow, they are not muslims? They are doing what they are doing because of Islamic imperatives! They quote Quranic verses and say, Allah commands them to do what they are doing!

You don't hear Timothy McVeigh of Hitler saying they are doing what they are doing because of Christianity or Christian principles, that's the difference.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

And why do Christians say that Westboro Baptist Church isnt a real church? Or that the KKK are not real Christians? Nobody wants to be associated with the bad guys..

Source(s): Observation.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I doubt such group really exist

they look like a big joke today, although April's fool day had passed

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

they believe in one god, that makes them muslims

am i right ramadan?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

For the same reason that Christians say Timothy McVeigh and Hitler were not christian.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.