Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Why do so many Muslims here say that the fellows from Boko Haram are not Muslim?

Are they not emulating the prophet? If not how are their actions different from Muhammad's?

ali

I am out of 'comments' for today so I'll comment here. It is nice that SOMEONE can see through ALL THIS BS. Timothy Mcvie my @ss!

• ali
    Favorite Answer

The Congregation of the People of Tradition for Proselytism and Jihad (Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad)

Somehow, they are not muslims? They are doing what they are doing because of Islamic imperatives! They quote Quranic verses and say, Allah commands them to do what they are doing!

You don't hear Timothy McVeigh of Hitler saying they are doing what they are doing because of Christianity or Christian principles, that's the difference.

And why do Christians say that Westboro Baptist Church isnt a real church? Or that the KKK are not real Christians? Nobody wants to be associated with the bad guys..

Source(s): Observation.

I doubt such group really exist

they look like a big joke today, although April's fool day had passed

they believe in one god, that makes them muslims

am i right ramadan?

For the same reason that Christians say Timothy McVeigh and Hitler were not christian.