Some advice please ?

I have a guy friend who has been really annoying lately and kinda hurtful .

Like for today

I told him a story about how I almost fell and got freaking RUN OVER when I was testing out my bike and her started laughing at me .. The story was kinda funny really but he didn't even ask if I was okay. He said shame he didn't run you over.

Also today we where talking about some people in our group project he said If it wasn't for him sitting near me he would probably would be in a better group were he wouldn't have to work as hard. I replies well DON'T SIT WITH ME NEXT TIME. GEEZ it's not like i forced you...

He's kinda an aggressive/ impatient person .. So I try to make him laugh a bit. He asks me If i'm smoking something.. I'm like I trying to lighten up your mood seriously ?

Or when I suggests something he says that's stupid.

He's been really annoying lately and I can't exactly no hang out with him cause we have a lot of classes together, ride the same bus and live on the same street.

Guys do you know what his problem is ? Or what I can do to make him LESS mean.

I would like to add also that sometimes he can be kinda nice.. Like once a guy was playfully hitting me and he said HEY only I can hit her.. (he never hit me btw lol so don't worry). or once a lecturer kept saying calling me the girl next to him and my friend said You know she has a name ?

Favorite Answer

He is a guy friend... Most guys (including me) are kinda pushy and play like that...if you get into a car accident he might say "geez why didn't you die" but i assure you that he would be a person who would die for you...

Oh my goodness. He sounds JUST LIKE a guy friend that I have! Ugh he gets under my skin and annoys the heck out of me! We argue daily. Like your friend, mine also has a bunch of classes with me and rides my bus. Well, I don't know if this is the same for your friend, but this is how mine is: he is quite sensitive and easily moody. He also has low self-esteem and has even tried to commit suicide in the past. He also seems to love conflict and drama. -.- I don't know exactly why our friends treat us the way they do; maybe it's just a mixture of these personality traits.

Most guys are like dat...evn if they like u they can be mean..