How did Sebastien Loeb start rallying?

I'm 19 years old and my dream is being a professional rally driver. Unfortunately I don't have the money to start rallying now (and I don't even live in a rich country to get in easily), but I'm collecting so one day I will be able to start it (maybe). I'd like to ask whether you know some... show more I'm 19 years old and my dream is being a professional rally driver. Unfortunately I don't have the money to start rallying now (and I don't even live in a rich country to get in easily), but I'm collecting so one day I will be able to start it (maybe).
I'd like to ask whether you know some details about Loeb's start. If I know well, he wasn't from a rich family either and he didn't even started it until the age of 21, and look where he is now. Do you know something about the details, or is there an English book about his biography? I really admire him and want to get to know his way to the top.

Thank you for the answers! :)