Summer asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Am i too fat?

So my guy friend is having a birthday pool party and I'm not totally comfortable wearing a bathing suit in front of everyone . I'm 14 and I weigh 127-129 and I am 5'9. I'd were good friends but I am not comfortable showing my ugly body in front of all those people. But I don't want him to be mad at Me for not going. So I guess my question is should I go or not ? also there Is another party going on too and. Want to go to it.

I tucked I up I meant 5'5

127-129 seems like a very good weight to be at for 5'9. I would definitely go to the pool party, especially if your friend wants you to go. Do not be self conscious! People care a lot less than you think about how you look.

You sound like you are at a good weight to me!

Have you thought getting a swim shirt and shorts? They cover you almost as much as normal clothing.

that's a healthy weight for being that tall. If you dont want to wear a bathingsuit, just say you're on your period? haha, thats how I used to get out of things.

No girl, you sound like you're in good shape.