Why is that the Jews and the Muslims do not believe Paul's sales pitch?

Reference: Paul's sales pitch: If you believe Jesus is your savior then he will be your savior. [ Tantamount to Dorothy in Wizard fo Oz ...Close your eyes and click your heels together 3 times and wish you are back home in Kansas] And if you believe Paul's story (which is the opposite of Jesus'... show more Reference:

Paul's sales pitch:

If you believe Jesus is your savior then he will be your savior. [ Tantamount to Dorothy in Wizard fo Oz ...Close your eyes and click your heels together 3 times and wish you are back home in Kansas]

And if you believe Paul's story (which is the opposite of Jesus' Beatitudes) then you can also believe that Jesus paid for your sins of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. == you are free to do any dastardly thing you want and God is so stupid he will forgive you if you say "I sorry. I sorry"