promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is happening in the Arkansas senate race?

Cotton the republican candidate was leading far ahead a few weeks ago but now Pryor the democrat has made a huge comeback in a bright red state and has now taken the lead. Why would the polls then around so fast? I looked in the news and stuff but it doesn't seem like some big scandal or lie was unearthed. Could it be due to Pryor and Obama assisting the families that fell victim to the tornadoes a couple of weeks ago? Or is it due to improvements in Obamacare and other obama policies?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Listen Arkansas has a population of nearly 3,000,000. The poll you saw only sample sized 876 and it came from NBC which is bias to the Democrats. Now Cotton numbers did go down because of the Farm Bill, he voted No, if he didn't then Cotton could be leading Pryor by 10. The Arkansas senate race became tighter. Cotton a man who went to Harvard and served in Iraq and Afghanistan is going up against a man who votes with his party 95% in a deep red state in which McCain and Romney defeated Obama in double digits. It is only 6 months till the election. More polls will come out within now to then, but that Farm Bill really did injure his Senate run, not to badly to make him lose, but still kind of bad.

• ?6 years agoReport

I hope so the Republicans need Arkansas at all costs to win the senate. I don't want to worry over Arkansas we should be focusing on Louisiana, North Carolina, Louisiana, Alaska, and Michigan

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Pryor has longstanding ties to Arkansas businesses. That'll shore up any deficits from Obamacare.

• 6 years ago

definitely NOt obamacare

polls are not always right

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.