? asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 6 years ago

Is it any surprise that Nasri and Clichy were not included in France's world cup squad?

Like all players who leave Arsenal they just stopped improving and getting better after they left Arsenal, and now they've declined to the point where they can't even make the France team! one of the worst teams in Western Europe, LMAO

That's what ya get when ya leave a big club for a little one, no World Cup what an embarrassment, LOL

France has better, blacker players to pick

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

Capoui didn't make it as well and Diaby made it 4 years ago and he weren't even on form.

France black 11 vs England black 11 would be interesting, there's a young black keeper called Blackman as well, his the missing jigsaw to complete a black 11 for England.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

France barely made it to the WC, i dont think they will progress that far...

• 6 years ago

Yes and players like Evra are going, France are going to progress far lol.

• 6 years ago

You really are a complete lunatic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

England won't make it out of the group with their shiity young squad. France will win their group

• ?
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

France have the worst attitudes in the world, not just football their entire country.

• 6 years ago

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

• Monny
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Yes, it is; both won a title medal in what turned out to be a competitive race in a league full of world class players.

• 6 years ago

If France is one of the worst team of Western Europe, what does that make England? There is no surprise these two were left off, at least in France. Nasri especially because he's a cancer!

• ?6 years agoReport

England can actually make it out of the World Cup group stages, LOL, like i care though, i cheer for the African nations, and without African immigrants and players France would be nothing.

• 6 years ago

Lol, France, toilet, directions please

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.