? asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 years ago

Why hasnt Solange been arrested for her attack on Jay Z?

If it was the other way round Jay Z's mug shot would have gone viral by now. Instead people are making this into a joke calling Solange Jay Z's 100th Problem. This is clearly the reason why men should always retaliate against women and beat the living daylights out of them. Men simply cannot win. Jay Z supposedly a thug being raised in the hood is turned into a cowereing whimpering wuss because he is attacked by a woman. Men today dont even have the right to defend themselves against a woman. And clearly your woman isnt going to jump in to help you either. Nor will you get justice from the law. So with no justice to be had I am calling on all men to beat the stuffing out of any woman that dares to start a fight with you.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

Couldnt agrre more i wish JAy z would have hit her back showing all women they can not just step to men and start punching and kicking them with out something happening..I wish she would at least get arrested too they need to make an example out of her or women will continue to believe that type of behavior is ok

• Clue
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Stop trying to justify YOUR own women beating URGES

You want to beat women up because you are bitter and enraged

not because you care about Jay Z's fate

So stop pretending

and seek therapy for your ANGER MANAGEMENT

• sadcolt6 years agoReport

she would have been twitching on the elevator floor by the time the doors opened in the lobby if she hit me.

Lv 6
    6 years ago

Just gonna ignore it all and go my own way.

• 6 years ago

EB you are disillusion... She attacked the man continuously, assaulting him! That is a criminal offense. Plain and simple. She is a criminal who is out of control... It's women like you who get us killed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • EB
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Did you miss the huge security guard who stepped in to stop her? I imagine this is being treated as a joke because no one got hurt. A drunk girl threw a fit at her brother in law and was stopped by a body guard. What do you think she should be charged for? Attempted violence? If every time a man tried to hit a woman there was a giant black body guard there to stop him I imagine male on female violence would completely stop.

Why would Beyonce jump in? Do you think JayZ was in actual fear of being hurt? No one got hurt, no one was in fear of being hurt.

As a man you are far more likely to be harmed by another man. That's just basic statistics. Do you plan to beat up any men that hit you, or do you fantasize soley about hitting women?

• sadcolt6 years agoReport

On the flip side I've had an ex-gf that walked up and play muffed me in the head in front of two men.Had I done that to her they would have tried to stand up for her.I called the police,it was a female and she didnt arrest my ex.But had I touched her I know I would have been in cuffs.

• 6 years ago

seriously seek counseling

• 6 years ago

Female privilege that's why

• 6 years ago

Double-standards.

• 6 years ago

Jay Z hasn't reported it to the police & pressed charges.

• EB
      Lv 6
      6 years agoReport

No, in the Ray Rice incident he was caught on camera dragging his unconscious wife from an elevator. He actually knocked her out, too bad for her he's not a big enough star to have a body guard present. Can you link me to the footage of Solange beating JayZ unconscious please.

• Women are immune to the Western feminized laws. The only way to punish them is through your own fist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.