Melody asked in 社會及文化語言 · 6 years ago

中轉英!!拜託各位

接著,此課程給我的感覺像是幫助找回以前的記憶。因為這些內容我以前也學習過,因由於以前沒有機會去運用,所以很早便忘光了。而這次令我回憶起以前我是接觸過的,當我再次接觸時令我更加深刻。相對的,當中也有一些我沒有接觸過的事,課程中有一課有關Friendship and Intimacy裡,在朋友中原來有分Best, Close, Significant Convenient Friends 這幾種類型,這次是我第一次接觸,不過我聽完導師講解後,還是不太清楚身邊的朋友是那一類朋友。

雖然這些知識我不知道是否有用,但至少我開始對自己的事情作出一些反思。例如:由出生到現在我究竟對自己了解多少?在情緒方面我能夠很好地去控制嗎?當我遇到事情時,我是如何面對的?我能管理好自己嗎?現在這些問題已經是我現在每日的功課,每一日都會問問自己,我今天做了甚麼?我今天有沒有控制自己的情緒?我發現自己再不去了解自己現在的想法,我覺得會無法前進。當我了解自己的性格後,我發現自己有一個很大的問題,就是很多時我都逃避了一些我會覺得很麻煩或很困難的事情。例如,以前對美容很有興趣,但是當我知道學美容除了需要金錢外,還需要考試,而且要去很遠的地方上課。當我知道後覺得很麻煩,之後我心想其實我並不是太過想去學,就因為這個理由到最後我選擇了逃避,沒有去報名。現在回想起,我還是覺得自己當時很笨。

我經過此課程後,我希望自己不只是記得還能夠在日常生活中運用到。我會在前一天把明天需要完成的事情列成一份清單,清單內容包括:要做的事情、預算完成的日期、能否完成事情,令我可以有一個目標前進。而我也開始慢慢地去改變自己不要太被動及沒有主見人。

總括來說在此課程中,學到的都是能夠用在自己身上,令我更了解我自己是一個怎樣的人,清楚知道自己的優點和缺點。有因必有果,很多時性格不是天生的而是我們小時候因受到外界的人或事而反映出現在我們的性格,不要全部都罵他人或上天。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Then, this course gave me the feeling like to help retrieve the previous memory. Because these elements I've also learned, because there is no opportunity to use due to the previous, so early on my mind. And this makes me remember before I was contacted, and when I again contacted seasonal me more profound. In contrast, there are some of them I did not come into contact with something, there is a lesson about the curriculum Friendship and Intimacy, in the friends had watched Best, Close, Significant Convenient Friends These types, this is my first contact, but I'm listening to instructors explain later, still not clear her friends are the kind of friends.

Despite this knowledge , I do not know whether it is useful , but at least I started to make some things on their own reflections . For example: from birth to now I really know about myself ? In emotional I can well to control it? When I encounter something , how I face ? I was able to manage yourself? These problems have now is my daily homework now , every day would ask myself, what have I done today ? Today, I have no control over their emotions ? I find myself now and then do not understand their own ideas, I think it will not move forward. When I know their personalities , I discovered that I had a big problem is that a lot of the time I have to escape some trouble or I would be very very difficult. For example , previously very interested in beauty , but when I know that in addition to beauty school money , but also need examination , and go far away to school. When I know I felt a lot of trouble , and then I thought, I'm not actually want to go to school too , because of this reason in the end I chose to escape , did not go to sign up . Now recall , at that time I still feel stupid .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.