Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

My new boyfriend isn't answering his kik?

Hi I have extreme anxiety over things like this and I get really lovesick so I'm sorry if I sound desperate and stuff like that...

Anyway

I recently got a boyfriend over kik that actually lives 10 minutes away from me and stuff. We met Thursday and started dating. We talked all day long and things were great. On Friday night he told me he was going to bed and stuff and I told him I loved him and goodnight and I went to bed as well.

The next morning (Saturday) I messaged him and he never replied. It says it was delivered and stuff but yeah, no reply. I kiked him 3 times that day asking if everything was alright but no reply.

I got really nervous like, what if he's mad at me! Or what if he's ignoring me! :( I'm really sensitive and I have bad anxiety over losing people and being alone so it's hard.

I messaged him today as well and still nothing. Maybe he was busy yesterday and out in Mother's Day today? I don't know.

I just don't want to lose contact with this boy. He's so beautiful and loving and really sweet and stuff, and he lives in my neighborhood. Can someone help me stop worrying :c I just worry a lot I'm sorry

• Dd

Tell him he needs to tow the line boxxy .