What career should I choose? 20yo Male I do not have any interest in anything and have completed my basics so I need to choose something?

Hello guys, I am a 20 year old male and am graduating with an associates degree in a week. I'm done with my basics and now I have to choose a major! I don't have interest in engineering, computers, being a doctor, or anything really. I don't hate these careers but I have no interest in them. In my spare time I go to the gym, play basketball, and watch basketball and movies on TV. The rest of my time I go to school. I really want to be a millionaire badly, I spend countless hours watching Mark Cuban and warren buffet etc interviews, investing videos, real estate advice, etc on YouTube and love watching Shark Tank. So what do you think is best for me? Since I know I love money I think maybe I should just get a Bachelors in petroleum engineering (or at least attempt it) since it has the highest starting salary amongst 4 year degrees. I constantly hear that you must pick a career you love, from people I talk to and even bill gates and those guys themselves on the internet. However, I truly feel like I have no love for anything. Except basketball, but there's no chance at an nba career. What career do you think I should choose? Or maybe do you think I should go for a masters in something that can leave my options open? Thank you very much if you help out (:

You should take a career aptitude test and go from there. If you don't have an interest in engineering, then why waste your time pursuing it? Have you ever thought about business or real estate? That's another major that will give you job security and a pretty good salary. You may even be able to apply your business skills to having your own business. After all, you did mention you spend a lot of time watching real estate videos

Choose something that defines who you are, honestly. You can Major in Business. Since you stated you watch Real Estate advice videos.

Wallstreet?