Comcast Cable Company?

Does anyone have feedback on this cable company, im thinking about switching companies , and am looking around for a good deal and great service

Best Answer

I havent had any issues, ive had them for about a year, just remember obviously the more services you bundle the better pricing you get. Bundlesrus is a pretty good source to compare Comcast packages and pricing with other providers , this way you make an educated decision

I work for Comcast and one piece of advice... If you can get any other provider like fios, go with fios.

I have found that Comcast is great if you don't have any problems. Also, make sure you are aware that your price will likely go up after a set amount of time (6 months/ 12 months). Even though their advertisements name this as a negative aspect of their competition, they do the exact same thing.

However, if you have a problem, Comcast has the absolute worst customer service you will ever find.