Anush asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 years ago

Does leukamia affects others?

My ex-girlfriend has CML leukemia and she getting oral chemotherapy. But I kissed her and did oral sex several times. Only oral sex. it was three years before . I had to leave her with family problems.

But i want to know am I on a risk? i read lot of articles about leukemia and i know it isn't contagious. but i have a doubt about did chemotherapy affect me?

that scene happened on 2010-2011 and end of 2012 i checked my full blood count at my medical checkup. it was totaly normal..

pls explain this ..

Favorite Answer

The chemotherapy she had could in no way harm you.

• Anush6 years agoReport

Mrs alice,
      i can't reduce my fear about that case. i dont know what to do. i have lots of fear to deceases. TB, HIV, Cancers. but i have not symptoms. Have i hypochondria..

No it is not contagious and chemo only affects the person receiving it.

If you want more clarification ask your doctor you will be told the same thing by a professional.

• Anush6 years agoReport