Who are the best Republican female Presidential candidates for 2016?

I say we get Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin vs Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren.

Clearly Bachmann and Palin are more qualified and smarter and will carry the women's vote. It will be a walk in the park.

• Any female Republican becomes a victim of the left wing War on Women(R).

I have asked people to prove Hillary Clinton is smarter than Sarah Palin, without going all the way back to her college days.

NOBODY CAN FIND ANYTHING

http://washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-get...

State Department gets second chance to list Hillary Clinton accomplishments; it doesn't go well

APRIL 23, 2014

'Economic statecraft — a stronger emphasis was placed on trade promotion, investment, and leveling the economic playing field.

'... promoting women and girls around the world.

'... a reorganization of the Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment.

'... established the Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights, and established... three new bureaus, including the Bureau for Counterterrorism, which of course, is one that we work quite a bit with.'

• Sweet Sarah
      6 years agoReport

You are right, that just doesn't stack up well against half term governor and didn't ru in 2012 because she has a secret crush on Obama because she is a sn!ckerl!cker?

• Jeff

I would prefer they run Christine O'donnell again bro... just because I have a super crush on her.

It's amazing that people can't recognize sarcasm.

Source(s): Palin is dummer than a bag of hammers and Bachmann doesn't know her husband is a fruit.
  • John

Can Madonna or Lady Gaga run?

Lindsey Graham

• Jack

Just look at the Democratic State Senator of California, I forget her name but on Crossfire on CNN she thought 26 dollar an hour minimum wage is a good idea! I dont know!

I didn't know it was imperative to have one. I would vote for any Republican female over Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Don't vote for Hillary, she's a liar and an incompetent and that's what the left has to offer.

Warren used to be a Republican. So did HRC, until '68 or so.

There is no diff'rence 'tween the parties. It's all a game. I remember seeing on TV, HRC smiling as John Ashcroft sang a song that he himself wrote. That says a lot.

• Jacara

Bachmann and Palin couldn't even get hired as circus clowns....lol