Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 6 years ago

I cant log into the My Convergys Portal from home to check my schedule?

I have tried accessing it on multiple occasions threw my phone my computer my tablet different browsers but nothing works. I know im using the correct login information so im not quite understanding why i cant access it. I asked a few managers at work, but no luck. No one every explained it, and everyone on the at&t contract is too busy to help us with stuff like this and we never have time during team meetings to check any of this stuff or discuss it for more than one minute if even. But no fix or anything ever comes when it is brought up anyways. If anyone else works at Convergys and is able to login to the Convergys portal please let me know how, im tired of the stress of having to write my schedule out all the time by hand when we cant even have paper out, or phones to take a photo. and team leaders never want to make printouts for us and we have no way of printing our schedule from work. so please any advise would be appreciated.

.

Favorite Answer

Follow the nine detailed steps listed here - http://coffinterror.webs.com/mcp.htm

Convergys Portal

Google Chrome is the ONLY way I ve been able to log in to the Convergys system. Internet Explorer, nor Mozilla Firefox will work. Nor will going through the SunJava port if you re in anything other than Google Chrome. Sucks.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/3E0hq

hmm just reading the answer above. So the bt home hub doesn't like IE7. Doesn't BT stand for British Telecom as in the first telephone company in this country. SO WHERE'S THE FIRMWARE UPDATE THEN!!!! I am sorry but to download Mozilla should not be the answer. The bt home hub is plagued with problems as it's propbaly made on the cheap for BT. Just put home hub in the search on yahoo, or on google. It's amazing the people who are having problems espcially on wireless or online gaming. You would be better off with a decent router as spplied by netgear, d-link or linkseys but ring bt's helpline number and see if they can sort it. If you can get on the internet you should be able to access your hub. check the number you are typing in is correct by going to start then run. Type in cmd, hit enter. Then type in IPCONFIG/ALL. Your hub address should be the default gateway. Hope this helps

My Convergys

I can' t log into the portal from home computer for some reason. I have went to all the different sites as instructed above. Still nothin.

How do I secess my portal from home? I'm using the exact login I use st work but can't get through on my mobile device!

I can t log in either. At work I use my employee number as the username but it won t work outside of work that was and I used my attuid with the @convergys.com ending like it says and it still doesn t work, the authentication always fails.

I've been able to log-in outside of the company a lot of times.. It's just pure dumb luck that I could sometimes.

i wish we could get a text message with our schedule every week, i cant never log in

im on loa and have been for a while but I haven t been able to acess the site myself and this was when I first gpt on fmla the moved to loa. I truly don t get why we cant. I even use crome. its my go to. so im at loss