how do i get an autograph of leonardo dicaprio?

My aunt just got me an autographed photo of Alton Brown I was ecstatic of course ( Alton Brown fans understand this) so I wanted to get her and autograph of Leo DiCaprio any advice on going about this.

He's one of her favorite actors or favorite any help plz

• RJ
    Favorite Answer

It is ideal that you provide a photograph of Leonardo DiCaprio for his autograph. You can send your autograph request to the following address:

Leonardo DiCaprio

Appian Way Productions

9255 Sunset Blvd.

Suite 615

West Hollywood, CA 90069

USA

The following are guidelines for requesting an autograph:

Send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

Well,here's my thought,just watch titanic,he will autograph your heart in this one. ~*