Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 6 years ago

How can I change Google accounts in HayDay?

So, my stupid friend asked me to use my phone to open his HayDay account, so he used his account that doesn't contain his game, and my farm was transferred to his account. Any help here?

Favorite Answer

Make sure the Google account that you are using on your primary device is linked to Google+ and then proceed with the following steps:

Open Hay Day on your primary device and in your farm's settings menu, make sure your game is connected to Google+

Check that you are using the same Google account on your secondary device -- if not, go to Settings > Accounts, and press '+ Add account' to add the Google account from your primary device to your secondary device

Start a new game of Hay Day on your secondary device and follow the game's tutorial until you can access the Settings button

Open the in-game settings and press 'G+' to connect to Google+.

I create one hay day account with my gmail,but after a while I changed my gmail,and now I have problem playing the game,What should I do?

Open Hay Day