eBay 交易糾紛如何向賣家用英文抱怨及處理

最近在ebay買了東西選擇的是ems,再購物前也再三確定會幫我用箱子。結果收到時只是一般掛號然後用一般包裹袋裝一裝就寄來了。裡外的袋子都破掉。於是跟對方反應。

賣家一開使都回的很快問我要替代還是怎樣,但是我選擇替換後就不回了。

開始要我傳過去問好久才會回一下說不在外出沒網路什麼的。然後說禮拜一會寄新品來及給我追蹤碼(剛購買時說出貨要給追蹤碼結果都沒給)!想說再相信一下!果然兩個禮拜過去了都不回喔!!

超不爽的昨天又傳一封信去抗議裝孝為!終於回了開始牽拖。。因為英文不是很好想請各位知道怎麼處理的幫我用英文抱怨回覆賣家及在ebay留下抱怨評價!因為我感覺對方只是想拖延而已不知道在攪什麼然後我不想要賠償了

以下是他的回覆及日期

最後一封是什麼意思我看不太懂?

5.6

I'm sorry that you feel bad. I do respond to your emails. You email a lot and I am very busy so I can't always email the same day but I always get back to you. Once again I had to go to the post office to mail this which took a few hours of my day. I didn't respond sooner because I have not been in my office to grab the tracking number. I am the one out over $100 in shipping and an extra shirt and didn't even ask for pictures so if you think that I am making you feel bad, I apologize but I do feel that I have tried my best to accommodate you.

4.27

Thank you, I will email you your new tracking number on Monday.

4.26

I'm sorry, I was out of town and left to go riding on Thursday. So while you were emailing I had no internet. What I have said from the beginning is I would send a replacement or give you a refund. No where in there did I say you should return the damaged one or pay for freight. I will get the new one out to you Monday

4.23

If you would like a replacement please let me know. I feel terrible about this.

4.22

I am really sorry. I packaged it in a box but for some reason it wouldn't go through paypal ship now so I sent my assistant to the post office with your box. Unfortunately I never thought that she would take it out of the box and put it in a express package envelope. I just asked her and she confirmed that she did. Which would you prefer, a refund or a replacement.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以你現在的問題最好的方式就是......

「收到的物品與說明大不相符」

如果付款後沒收到物品,或是收到的物品與說明不符,請按刊登物品中的「詢問賣家問題」連結,然後與賣家聯絡。

如果你與賣家無法達成協議,請在"付款後的45日內"到調解中心提出個案。

請到以下連結「調解中心」解決問題來提出申訴 :

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com.hk/

記住喔~必須在付款後的45天以內才有效喔!要是超過這個期限那就沒辦法了,只能看賣家願不願意處理或是直接給予評價讓所有的買家日後都能看到.

Source(s): 自己就是專業代標..
  • 匿名

版主, 你不用想太多, 賣家未照原本約定, 不是你的錯, 他們就怕你告, 我若是你, 直接告, 等事解決再來替賣家修正feedback.你不告, 他認為你不懂, 就吃定你。

在e bay, 就算他不退錢, e bay認為你有理, 有證據, 會直接退給你的。不用担心。

很多賣家不太好, 你訂前先查feedback, 若有未收到, 或東西和描述不合之類feedback, 勸你別下標。