I want to have a baby but I'm to young and not stable, how do i get rid of this feeling?

I'm definitely aware that I'm not old enough (I'm 18) and not financially stable enough to have a child but for some reason I really really want to. What I'm asking is how do I stop this feeling? I don't need to be told that there are many things I need to do before I'm ready (ex college), I'm aware of that. How do I get rid of this feeling? It's totally irrational and frustrating and I don't know what to do about it.

Favorite Answer

Im glad that you are looking for ways to treat your craving instead of just running off and getting pregnant :) thats awesome . im 19 and 35 weeks pregnant and very happy. i had been trying for a long time to get pregnant with my fiance, and now here i am. sadly he passed away before i knewi was pregnant. however enough about me, good for you for wanting to finish school before you have a child, it takes a lot of will power !!. and the only advice i can give is to babysit ! or hang out with friends your age who have little babys. Or volunteer at the hospital ( y ou will have to go through a bunch of safety andbackground checks ) but it would deffinatly kick your baby crraving :p or it might completely backfire and you might want a baby twice as bad :p but good luck with whatever you choose to do :)

Source(s): 19 and 35 weeks pregnant
    • Leishɑ6 years agoReport

i tried to drive him to the hospital but he died before i could get there :( ... life works in mysterious ways... this will be his one and only child... he was my best friend. a trueee gentleman... but im blessed to have our little girl

I got pregnant at 18, had my 19th birthday May 3rd, and am currently 9 months and 2 days pregnant. It's not too young when you're at the stage you want to be in your life. I'm married and my husband supports me financially. However, if finishing college and having money is your goal right now, just assure yourself that those things need to be taken care of in order for you to have a baby. It's perfectly normal for any woman after they have had their period to want a baby. I knew someone that really wanted one at 14, someone that was 15, someone that was 16, and someone that was 17.