Anyone know the origin/ethnicity of the last name Gosa?

The family last name on my maternal side is Gosa. I'm not that close to my family so i don't really know anyone in my family old enough to really know the origins of the name. My guess is that it's Spanish because it's pretty similar to Sosa and my maternal family are all very light-skinned for the... show more The family last name on my maternal side is Gosa. I'm not that close to my family so i don't really know anyone in my family old enough to really know the origins of the name. My guess is that it's Spanish because it's pretty similar to Sosa and my maternal family are all very light-skinned for the most part but have features that resemble that of Asian, Spanish, and African. However i do not know anyone of Spanish origin with this last name and i haven't found anything really concrete on the internet.

Can anyone help? Does anyone have this same last name? Anyone who is very knowledgeable of languages/cultures/race/ethnicity etc. would be really helpful.

P.S. I've already looked into sites like ancestry.com Didn't get much from it.