promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Starshot asked in SportsBasketball · 6 years ago

Is it safe to say the Hawks lost their only chance to win the series?

no way are they going to win in Indy - that is NOT happening!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No not entirely over for Atlanta. Teague had a good night tonight but it can't be all him. The rest of the Hawks need to step it up, have no idea where Antic has been. He's been quiet, and maybe if Korver, Scott, Mack, or Carroll have a good game then the Hawks will win the game. They have to make sure Paul George doesn't go off and it's going to be the 3rd quarter game which really has been the setting-the-tone in these games. Atlanta does know how to beat Indiana at Banker's Life Fieldhouse though.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

They never had a chance, Hawks/Pacers series always suck(they bring out the absolute worst in each other), but usually the Pacers win, this year appears to be no different.

• 6 years ago

Hawks can still win, they've done it before but even if the Pacers somehow get to the second round the Wizards will defeat them. Atlanta is not a very good team and Washington has a good team and will be a lot harder than the 38-44 Hawks.

• 6 years ago

The NBA is trying to get PG suspended because of stepping on the floor during the George Hill - Mike Scott altercation. His foot was barely on the floor, about the same as when they need to see if a shot was a 3 or long 2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Whether the Pacers are exhausted or just have been figured out, they aren't the same team from the end of last season to the first half of this one. I wouldn't bet on either team honestly.

• 6 years ago

There's still a chance, it's not like they've never won there, they've won 3 of the last 4 in indy's homecourt.

• 6 years ago

Pacers for a while looked as though they may come unglued, that may still happen.

• 6 years ago

Atlanta hawks are a young team, the pressure now is all on them. The result of the series will depend on who is more hungrier and I am sure that both team are. I will rely on the experience and I take my side on Indiana. Again, it will depend on how each team will play.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

its over bro.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.