Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 years ago

what are your thoughts on scorpios.?

Im a scorpio and people say they can tell by the way i look and my personality. How is a scorpio suppose to be?

Best Answer

Ive met so many scorpios both good and bad. The good traits from a scorpioin my opinion: they dont take **** from no one, and doesnt mind letting the person know, they do have mesmerizing eyes, emotional, I can have wierd conversations of the unkown,occult,illuminati without feeling like a wierdo, they protect me and stand up for me. Kinda like security guards, and are martyrs and care not much of money but by making a diffrence.The bad traits: possesive and want it there way or the highway, if they are not happy, u shouldnt be.

Im a pisces and I have yet been in a relationship with them , but my buddy is a scorpio many ppl think they are mean , but like scorpions if u mess with them they will sting, and I have been indeed stinged. They are generally really good ppl, so many ppl take advantage of there kindness and skills, and willingless to teach you. Famous scorpions: pitbull, katy perry, emma stone,drake, leonardo DiCaprio, ryan goslin, bill gates, scarlett Johanson

Well, I have a Scorpio Sun sister and I have lots of it in my chart. I love that they're so deep, passionate, and loyal. I love that, when you're on their good side, they give their heart, soul, spirit, mind, and everything to you without expecting anything in return. When they love something or someone, they love HARD.

However, there are certain things that I find hard to deal with (being that it's very dominant in my chart, I subconsciously do these things as well): Like I said, they give everything to you and love with the upmost intensity when you're on their good side. Well...this also goes for when you're on their bad side. They will be cruel, and give 110%, going out of their way to make sure your life is shattered. They're VERY sensitive and get hurt way too easily. Someone could be innocently joking around, not having the slightest intention to hurt them...but Scorpio does not see that. They will get their revenge until they feel you're even- and then still keep going!

Source(s): Libra Sun with lots of Scorpio in my chart and a Scorpio sister who's traumatized me...lol

This is me as a Scorpio Sun Conjunct Pluto, Idealistic and day dreamy as well as spacey, intense and obsessive sometimes, easy going on most things, funny and playful, outgoing and extremely social sometimes and extremely shy other times. Creative, optimistic, sort of an escapist and addictive personality. Sensitive and can emphasize with others, aware of things others miss often like psychic vibes peoples thoughts sometimes and their unconscious minds emotions etc but take a who cares attitude if it's not my business as no one else knows so screw it I try not to intrude, freedom loving, interested in spirituality art nature and music, of course I am am into sex and sometimes feel vengeful but I am not that serious as I have a bunch of stuff in libra and Sagittarius to balance the Scorpio side out.

Tend to have quite an intense vibe, natural darkness..

Scorpios fun to be around.

Here, just have some love :D

You are sex-on-legs

Um, for the girls, not all the girls, I kind of dislike them.

Most of the girls mope about how their ex doesn't love them anymore, or how their boyfriends doesn't love them enough. And they never even trust their own friends fully, which aggravates me because I'm a venus in Aquarius and friendship means everything to me and for them to not have my trust, it's alittle heart breaking.

The men are cool, but too intense and to dramatic for my taste, but don't get me wrong, I love this strong sensual vibe that exudes off them.

Source(s): Sun In Sag Moon In Cap Mercury In Cap Venus In Aqua Mars In Cap

Like Charles Manson or Your Parents..Take your pick

Amazing eyes, intense, sexy, whenever they speak, sex is always mentioned or subjects related to, secretive, perverted, slutty, loyal, druggies, alcoholics,gamblers,selfish, the women are career driven, ambitious, managerial, most likely own nnrun their own business..and vengeful.