Ultimate draft picks for Green Bay Packers? (will choose Best Answer)?

Feel free to trade up or down as it is extremely likely TT will do this at least once during the draft. One of our positions of need is safety but I am torn between wanting: -Ha-Ha Clinton Dix (who will be long gone by #21 along with ILB CJ Mosely who I'd also love to have) and Calvin Pryor -We need a TE as... show more Feel free to trade up or down as it is extremely likely TT will do this at least once during the draft.

One of our positions of need is safety but I am torn between wanting:

-Ha-Ha Clinton Dix (who will be long gone by #21 along with ILB CJ Mosely who I'd also love to have) and Calvin Pryor

-We need a TE as well and as much as I would LOVE Eric Ebron in green and gold, he will very likely be taken between picks 1-10 so maybe Austin Sefarian-Jenkins? If we get REALLY lucky, maybe we can grab him in round 2? (a possible trade up here?)

-I also like Jimmie Ward (SS) and Ryan Shazier (OLB) who seem to be more of a realistic pick being more likely to be available around 21..

What would be the ULTIMATE 1st and 2nd round draft pick for the Green Bay Packers?
Update: Update #1: I agree about Mosely being a great round 1 pick and good point about a possible slip due to injuries. Our inability to stop the run was an embarrassment last season, especially against the 49ers.