Will there be a 20th anniversary 2-disc special edition DVD and Blu-ray of Balto (1995)?

Is there going to be a 20th anniversary 2-disc Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray of the 1995 animated movie Balto next year in 2015. 2015 is not only the 90th anniversary since the wolf dog Balto saved the town of Nome Alaska in 1925 from a plague of diphtheria by participating in the Iditarod but 2015 is also going to be the 20th anniversary since the animated movie Balto was released in 1995. Also, I heard that famed actor Bob Hoskins who provided the voice of Boris the Goose died on April 29 this year at age 71. He's been in lots of movies such as Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Hook, Mermaids, and Balto as the voice of Boris the Goose. I also bet that there will be a 20th anniversary reunion of Balto (1995) with Kevin Bacon as the voice of Balto, Bridget Fonda as the voice of Jenna, Bob Hoskins as the voice of Boris the Goose, Jim Cummings as the voice of Steele, and Phil Collins as the voice of Muk and Luk. Let's keep our fingers (and our paws) crossed that there will be a 20th anniversary 2-disc special edition of Balto (1995) in 2015.

Favorite Answer

i heard that there might be, but i'm not sure.

i REALLY hope that one will be released though, because they usually do make 20th anniversary specials on disney classics. and balto should definitely be included. c:

it's still my favorite disney movie to this day.

Source(s): balto used to be my LIFE. haha

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is there going to be a 20th anniversary 2-disc Special Edition DVD and Blu-ray of the 1995 animated movie Balto next year in 2015. 2015 is not only the 90th anniversary since the wolf dog Balto saved the town of Nome Alaska in 1925 from a plague of diphtheria by participating in the Iditarod but...

Source(s): 20th anniversary 2 disc special edition dvd blu ray balto 1995: https://biturl.im/yeuwj

I have never heard of Balto, but I looked it up and found the history behind it. I am going to watch it right now it seems like a good movie.

yes course