POLL: Why do people in America mistreat non American people?

I am racially White, but I do not get along with the Whites here. Mostly, my friends have been the minorities, mainly Blacks. I do not know why but many American people shun me, and make fun of my family. I told someone that my mother died, and he just laughed in my face and said ,,that's life, Commie." I... show more I am racially White, but I do not get along with the Whites here.
Mostly, my friends have been the minorities, mainly Blacks.
I do not know why but many American people shun me, and make fun of my family. I told someone that my mother died, and he just laughed in my face and said ,,that's life, Commie."
I don't want to live in America anymore but the only reason I'm here is because of my girlfriend. I can't and I don't want to abandon her.

AMERICANS: Why do you have this attitude towards non American people? I haven't hurt anyone of you.
Give me a real reason why you have this attitude towards me.