I may have killed someone but I'm not quite sure. what do I do if I don't want to go to the State Hotel?

Last night I had a party and had little to much to drink. I woke up this morning and there was a headless corpse of what looks like a hooker in my washing machine, along with a bunch of bunch of stuffed animals covered in what I think is relish in the the washing machine as well. It may or may not have been me... show more Last night I had a party and had little to much to drink. I woke up this morning and there was a headless corpse of what looks like a hooker in my washing machine, along with a bunch of bunch of stuffed animals covered in what I think is relish in the the washing machine as well. It may or may not have been me because I had around 100 people over and one of them just got out of the Rossmoor mental institution in London England and is visiting my place in California. Please help I tried to get rid of it in the bathtub with sulfuric acid but its not working.