Has anyone ever used ghost or entity removal services before?

and done remotely, at distance, has anyone ever tried it before? Plz I want serious answers from people who have tried it or knows someone who has tried it or know some things about this.

Any websites you have used?

• Laurie
    Favorite Answer

I had looked into it in the past and I do know that it can be expensive. I think the one I looked into was asking for at least $250. I know someone who does remote healing and clearing. I asked her if it was just as effective as being there in person and she said it is. Hope that helps! She cleansed my house for me but I felt the need to clear it myself just so that I wouldn't feel so freaked out. There was still some negative energy hanging out and I was able to get it to go after reading a prayer and burning some sage.

• A
      6 years agoReport

thanks for sharing, I commented under your answer, hopefully you can comment back. Did the services help, was it a good or bad experience, did it resolve your spirit problems and was it effective? Is it safe?

Anyone who offers such a service in exchange for payment is, guaranteed, a fraud artist. I mean absolutely positively guaranteed.

I'm not going to sit here and say "ghosts don't exist" and ask you to thank me for such a conclusive answer. But I am going to say fraud artists do exist, and 'remote' healers and spirit-removers are among them. Even the ones that show up in person for a fee are frauds.

If you truly believe you've got 'restless' spirits in your house, there are actual paranormal researchers who will show up and check it out. If you ask any minister of just about any religion to come out and bless your house, most if not all of them will say yes. And they'll do it completely free of charge. The Roman Catholic church will even go so far as to perform an exorcism on someone, even if the possessed person is not Catholic (they do require medical / psychological investigation first), and they'll do that free of charge. None of it will cost you a dime.

That's how I know paid spiritual healers and cleansers are all frauds. And now so do you.

No I usually do it myself.....since I seen so many of them.

Spirits that travel from other dimensions are the easiest to rid of, usually they are the more consider ones and will listen to you, but they may come back if what they came to do is unfinished.

Ghost type spirits are more difficult, you need to make communication and help the ghost to understand that they are dead, they think otherwise....they can be stubborn....for me this works best when I astral project, makes the communication a lot easier.

Demon type spirits can at times be difficult, usually when you allow them to gain that power. Again I astral projected out of body to rid this demon and had some help from a good spirit that always came to help me....my spirit guide.

Ghost Removal Service

• Covah

Luka I responded to your post last time & you even gave me the BA.... why are you still searching...?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140...

If what @Laurie writes is true... NO wonder so many consider the truly "gifted" a hoax. If you look up what it costs for a smudging kit online or at a Native American Indian shop..... you'll realize that said " I can clear your home over the phone phoneys" are taking you for a ride & laughing all the way.

I'd never charge for such things. Even ones retained attorney makes less then that & they actually work their @ss off...

Source(s): A Brit/Romanian channeler/seer related to Vlad Tepes. I study angelology, demonology, "dead" languages, & beings most refuse to believe exist beyond the Veil.
  • To remove the entity, even if you were there, you believe you can with the thought? You have more power to them? LOL!

• @ The Watchman: With great pleasure! Are your own planet, on one condition though, you'll be here in your earthly life and paradise, allegedly while I go in the glory of God, and the communion of Saints, there, in the sky! This is the true test of fact, living and eternal! The End!

Plain old critical thinking works as a prevention. A little brain training and the paranormal avoids me completely. Does well for a cure too.

• Lawrie

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awCOi

Ghosts are mere imaginations in your mind. You can make them live or inert, as you wish. Things happening naturally are highlighted by persons of weaker vision as supernatural activity. Whatever happens, it all happens in nature but not beyond nature. Our senses can't sense what is not natural.