Are Regula RX and Lipo G3 free trials just money scams!??!!?

Does any one know or has any one fallen for the free trial for both Regula RX and Lipo G3 garcinia cambogia? I ordered the free trials for 4.99 each shipping and now I'm worried it was just a scam. I can't find any reviews on them or anything..Please help!

I dont think this is a scam. People need to just be smart and read the terms and conditions BEFORE you order. Of course its not really free, nothing is free. Its only free if your arent satisfied with it! If you call before the 14 days like the terms and conditions says, they will actually extend you trial period for an extra week. If you still arent satisfied then you have to send back what you have left if you dont want to be charged! Also, if you call and talk to them they are actually very helpful and gave me a 25% discount. So I still paid 90 but that was including the shipping and handling. Then, if you decide to pay for the trial period and dont want to continue to get it every month, you simply call at least 24 hours before they ship it and they will cancel! All of this is in the terms and conditions!

I just cancelled with them both, they did offer other options such as a discount of 25% or 50% if you would like to keep the subscription but can't afford the full price. But I cancelled them both because I can't afford that with my son. The woman was polite and gave me the option in regards to returning the bottles or keeping the bottles and issuing a 50% refund on each bottle over the phone plus making sure to cancel both so I would receive no more pills. I will say that if you do return the bottles, get a tracking number and a confirmation signature through the USPS. If you get the signature confirmation then you will receiver an email that it was received and the tracking number you should be able to use on the website of which postal service you picked to use that as proof of where your package is.

You will need to cancel your card and get a new one to stop these scam artists from debiting your account for more funds. You signed up for an auto ship program for around $100 a month.

You can try and cancel but the safest way is to cancel the card.

Unfortunately this is legal. Go to the website where you got your "free trial" and find the terms and conditions at the bottom. This will verify what I am sharing. I only looked at one so you may be getting billed for $200 a month.

• Sarah5 years agoReport

YEP. I've already disputed with my bank. the only want to get out of this is to cancel the card. The company keeps sending me form emails and genuine concern phone messages. i've never even received any product from them as of yet and I'm being charged $99 for nothing.

I purchased this product under the name of "BrightTeeth Whitening System"...I made the purchase with the understanding that I would pay $5 for shipping/handling. Imagine my surprise when I was billed almost $80 ($78.96) 2 weeks later. I called my bank...they gave me an 800 number that I subsequently called. The 800 number gives me some guy in India (Mumbai) who I can barely understand. I proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes (no exaggeration) arguing with this individual about the product, the money, etc. Long story short, they would NOT refund my money, They would NOT cancel my recurring orders, They would NOT allow me to speak to upper management, They would NOT provide me with any contact info in the USA. In the end, I had to cancel my card w/ my bank. PLEASE BE AWARE...do NOT purchase this product...it is a total rip-off and scam of the worst kind. My product came under the name of "BrightTeeth Whitening System" but I have since learned that the same product issued by the same company (NetaLab in Miami Beach FL) goes by many different names. I have also heard that they claim to have a business location in CA. BUYER BEWARE

I made the HUGE mistake of trusting this company and ordering this along with CleanseFx based on a Facebook Feed advertisement that popped up on my phone.

- Ordered on April 9th (charge shipping of $11+CDN) for both products

- Never received an email confirmation

- Received the product on April 23rd/25th exactly 116 days later.

- Was charged for the shipping PLUS and additional $101.96 on my Visa on April 24th.

- I live in Toronto Canada, and my bank advised me to cancel my VISA card and contact the company for a refund. They said if they do not comply I would need to file an investigation through my bank.

- After calling the company by searching through many sites online (there is no number on their packing slip) this is what they said:

"When you ordered your 14 day trial, you agreed to cancel the order within the 14 day period."

I didn't go any further with that conversation and asked them to give me an RMA number. They said after I ship the product back (so the 14 day TRIAL is definitely as SCAM) and receive a confirmation tracking number from my shipment method/company. I would then and only then call them back and ask for a refund.

I too am a business owner and would never conduct business this way. This company is horrible and I would steer away from ordering anything online line from them.

Good luck.

This is the scam in UK just find ur website n there terms n conditions.

http://ketoneadvanced.com/terms/index.php these are the terms n conditions. It is a scam as in nothing is free. If you do not cancel & return product you are billed for the 2 week supply they have sent you then ur billed monthly for the next batch.

Unless you can afford the monthly cost which is £180 per month for the 2 product's they suggest you combine then dont order from them.

If you have ordered & need to cancel click on the link above id also cancel ur credit card for extra security.

Be aware! I just recently ordered and called to cancel within the 14 day since I didn't receive the product or email confirmation within the first week. The first representative was nice and apologized. She then offered to "extend" my trial to a month to give me an opportunity to try it out. She said when I do cancel (if I decided to), I would have to send back the remaining pills to not get charged. Although they "extended" my trial to a month, I was still charged within 14 days of ordering! When I called back (I called twice), both representatives were rude and said although it was extended, I still had to cancel within the first 14 days!!! This has SCAM written all over it!

• 6 years agoReport

I recieved my "Free" shipment yesterday and I am surprised and disappointed to hear about these hidden charges. I am definitely cancelling my subscription NOW! I am well within my 14 day trial period. Please send me information on how to go about cancelling?

Look anything that says weight loss and free in it is a scam. These company's pray on a yone who thinks they are over weight because they knkw woman and men will pay anything to loose weight so they know they can make money off you regardless. Never ever order meds like this. Also note none of it is FDA regulated either.

never trust this F..k company, they charged my credit card over and over every 15 days over $235.00 and never send me the product. I call and demand for answer, they told me its in the mail somewhere and i just have to wait for it. After a month one bottle finally get to my home, i was not happy, so i called to cancel, they told me its too late but ask me to send the bottle back and they will refund only the cost of one bottle. It been 5 months now and i still didnt get my refund back. All i can said to regular rx is go **** yourself and stop scam people

I ordered this 3 weeks ago and I just got my bottles today. The one thing you need to be aware of it the fine print --- if you do not cancel within the 14 day trial period you will be charged 90!! And you are automatically enrolled in the autoship where they will charge you card every month and will send more pills every month

Just make sure you call within the 14 day trial period!! I just cancelled mine today.

• bris_11116 years agoReport

Since u said u ordered your product, and recieved it 3 weeks later, did you call to cancel 14 days before you ordered the product or 14 days before product was in your hands? Want to make sure cause i just ordered it.