Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Liberals: do you greatly enjoy the govt power of Taxation...maybe a little too much?

The first step to Recovery is admitting there is a problem

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A growing government absorbs Freedom and individual liberties as it asserts its own "rights". Far too many Americans have come to accept the unwritten law of liberals that every thing belongs to the government.

For instance, the government has given itself the right to tax. This right actually extends government ownership of the property, the wealth, and the earnings of the Citizens.

You can never truly own property, because you must pay a "mortgage" on it to the government in the form of taxes in order to have use of it. If you fail to pay your property taxes, the government, just as any other mortgage company will foreclose on the property and take sole ownership, and sell it at auction. This "government mortgage" will never be paid in full and they have the self given right to raise your payments at will or even to confiscate the property for their own use if they so desire. You will always be forced to make payments on property.

The same applies to both wealth and earnings. Through proxy, liberals believe that these too, belong to the government. With the government right to tax, individual ownership is forfeited. When it comes to individual wealth and income, government can take whatever amount it wants for its own purposes and leave you with whatever is remaining.

This is governments gift to you.

As with property taxes, government has the "right" to change the amount which it takes from you at its own whelm.

• 7 years ago

Taxation isn't the problem. It is the spending that is the hard-to-quit addiction. Unlike a responsible person or corporation, our government, responding to the desires of its people, seems to think that it can spend more than it takes in via taxes. Apparently the government is the only entity that doesn't have to pay for what it wants, and since what it wants is what we, the people, want, it is really a case of the people refusing to pay for what they want.

And I can argue quite convincingly that the problem of insufficient taxation with excessive spending is primarily because of conservative desires rather than liberal ones. The liberal programs (SS and medicare) are mostly paid for by dedicated taxes. Conservative programs like a big fat active military, are not and spend without tax income to pay for it. So who really is the cause of the problem?

• Why are republicans so simple? cut taxes that will fix things. So simple. where in the world is there a country with low taxes that has what we have with the same amount of people? always taking about small government trying to work us back to having a king. Only kingdoms have small government they have small governments so the king can get what he wants with little opposition. Modern countries have big governments because they govern 100s of millions of people. Divide the number of government workers by the number of people and things change. I do agree with republicans on many things but because you guys don't really believe in what your saying you never have any real solution. I know what you hate but how will that solve the problem? Things you guys say always have a hint of truth in it but your facts never hold up. Its like you guys learned to live on paper but never in the real world( it like trying to drive the way the DMV test says if you try that you would get into a accident because in the real world people drive different from the test) The things you guy say wont work in the real world. Last thing things are not always black and white on or off pro or con there is a middle. Do you really believe Republicans in the government when they are off camera hate Democrats. the stock market is through the roof.(That"s where Republican complainer in the government make their money) Markets not so good when you guys are in power. Its funny they make you believe Republicans don't want your tax dollar. Democrats and Republicans are the same thing. People with temp jobs that try to set up for a life after they cant elected any more. Republicans ran all branches of the government at the same time and did just what you say dems do they wasted it. no wounder world you guy keep talking about happened. Come up with a real world plan not just dumb words people have been saying for 60 years. now Fix it dont just bash it.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking the rich's money, and distributing it to the less fortunate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

The problem is people having to much money not poor people being fed

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I highly recommend using http://www.vpnmaster.org/ to unblock sites. I am using their services for more than 4 years with no problems.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

My partner and i suggest using http://www.vpnmaster.org/ to unblock web-sites. I am using their services for more than 4 years without any issues.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.