Should I get the word "YOLO" or the whole sentence, "You only live once"? Tattoo, and where?

"YOLO" or "You only live once". because I go by that saying alot, and it helps me know that after all the stressful stuff that happened in my life, YOLO lets me know that there is plenty of things to do that I have never done before. So make the most of your life. Thats what it means to me. So... show more "YOLO" or "You only live once". because I go by that saying alot, and it helps me know that after all the stressful stuff that happened in my life, YOLO lets me know that there is plenty of things to do that I have never done before. So make the most of your life. Thats what it means to me. So If i get it tattoo
d. I was thinking if it was the whole sentence it would go on my lower arm, somewhere there, but if you know where it would look way better, let me know :3 and if i got the word YOLO, Should i put it on my hand, the side of my foot. I don't know because it is just a short simple word, and there is soo many places i could place that word. Thank you! and no hating because it is my life not yours, if i choose to get tattoos thats up to me. Thank u.