Questions to ask a girl i'm interested in?

There is this girl I have been talking to for awhile now. Sometimes I go black though and don't know how to keep the conversation going. My friend said to try and ask her interesting questions that will get her talking and engaged with me. He said that's the best way to build comfort and trust with her... show more There is this girl I have been talking to for awhile now. Sometimes I go black though and don't know how to keep the conversation going. My friend said to try and ask her interesting questions that will get her talking and engaged with me. He said that's the best way to build comfort and trust with her which will lead to attraction later on.

The problem I am having is I can't think of any good questions to ask her besides, what's your favorite color, or favorite animal. Can anyone provide me a list of good questions that will get a girl talking?

Thanks.