In FINNISH, how to say “I want to know HOW MUCH money Maria needs”?
In Finnish, how to say?
1. I want to know HOW MUCH money Maria needs.
2. I don’t know HOW MUCH time Maria spent.
3. I want to know HOW MUCH sugar Maria bought.
4. Can you tell me HOW MUCH salt Maria ate?
5. Do you know HOW MUCH water Maria drank?
6. I asked HOW MUCH sand Maria sold.
7. I asked Paul HOW MUCH smoke Maria breathed in.
8. I said THAT Maria needs much money.
9. I told Paul THAT Maria spent much time.
10. I think THAT Maria bought much sugar.
11. I know THAT Maria ate much salt.
12. I’m sure THAT Maria drank much water.
13. Did you know THAT Maria sold much sand?
14. I remember THAT Maria breathed in much smoke.