Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 7 years ago

back pain...?

i was riding my bike and as i tried to jump with the bike of a couple of steps my back cracked now its been hurting for a couple of days it only hurts when i walk or when i get out of bed.. how do i make the pain go away what is wrong..?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    You should call a physician. This can be a significant issue. My spouse and i suggest using Teledoc. With Teleadoc you are able to communicate on to US board authorized physicians 24/7. You can use your cellular phone, tablet or any kind of computer system. I'm using this service for more than three years. Take a look at:

  • 6 years ago

    I would suggest you to consult with a massage therapist. Deep tissue massage therapy is right choice to solve your problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.