Would a Skater Skirt with tights and a nice shirt be considered "business casual"?

I have a Mock trial tomorrow. The dress code is "Business Casual", but I don't want to look too dressy, or too causal. I don't want to wear heels, or a pencil skirt and my options are very limited at the moment. So, would a black and white patterned skater skirt with black sheer-ish tights and a... show more I have a Mock trial tomorrow. The dress code is "Business Casual", but I don't want to look too dressy, or too causal. I don't want to wear heels, or a pencil skirt and my options are very limited at the moment. So, would a black and white patterned skater skirt with black sheer-ish tights and a blue 3/4 sleeve top ( or any other suggestions ) with flats be ok?I'd also add jewelry to make it look more dressy. If not, I'll try and find a decent shirt with some black pants. I don't have a blazer that fits me, but I'm a bit hesitant on the outfit because I don't want to look too childish, but I want to stay in my age range and still look cute, and not exactly like everyone else. Let me know if it would be ok, or other suggestions you may have. Its tomorrow morning so...

Thanks