How to get out of my FM trader account?

First off, if you don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, don't even answer. Alright, I know I made a mistake in opening an FM trader account after I downloaded the app on Facebook. I got a call from a very persuasive representative from the company, so I opened an account. The person on... show more First off, if you don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, don't even answer.

Alright, I know I made a mistake in opening an FM trader account after I downloaded the app on Facebook. I got a call from a very persuasive representative from the company, so I opened an account. The person on the phone never asked for my age, I not of age (I did not know you had to 18) and don't know what to do in closing my account. I regret it now and now have learned my lesson. I either need to just leave the money in the account and count it as a total loss or retrieve it somehow. I need help with the legal info and I just need sound advice in what I should do.
Thanks.