Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 6 years ago

How to get out of my FM trader account?

First off, if you don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, don't even answer.

Alright, I know I made a mistake in opening an FM trader account after I downloaded the app on Facebook. I got a call from a very persuasive representative from the company, so I opened an account. The person on the phone never asked for my age, I not of age (I did not know you had to 18) and don't know what to do in closing my account. I regret it now and now have learned my lesson. I either need to just leave the money in the account and count it as a total loss or retrieve it somehow. I need help with the legal info and I just need sound advice in what I should do.

Thanks.

Let me clarify what my question was... The main thing I was wondering about was what kind of trouble I could get in if they find out I'm a minor. I was wondering if I should just forget about the money in the account.

I would try to call them. Always the best first line of communication. 1-888-777-9010 US phone number...have your account number ready.

448001700149 UK phone number...have your account number ready.

Another thing....don't upload ANYTHING from Facebook...no matter what you think you know, they are not your friend now, they were not before and they most surely will not be in the future.

• Sheena4 years agoReport

FM TRADER IS A SCAM. WHEN WE HAVE TRADING FUNDS IN OUR ACCOUNT THEY STILL ASK FOR MONEY TO TRADE. BEWARE< THIS IS A SCAM.

If you've ever wanted to know who asks you anonymous questions on ask.fm, you can find out by using this ask.fm anonymous finder. http://tinyurl.com/km3f6l3

It reveals the username of the anonymous on ask.fm!