Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Is 0bama's crusade against one Nevada cattle rancher a lame attempt to prove "you didn't built that"?

Even though the vast majority of businesses pay their taxes and don't graze on govt lands

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

President Obama didn't even know there was a Department of the Interior or a Bureau of Land Management within it before this began, I'll betcha.

• 6 years ago

It's not Obama's crusade. I know you blame him for everything that happens, including bad weather, but it still doesn't make it true. If it were his, he probably would have been smart enough to say nothing but have helicopters fly in and remove the cattle one at a time while no one was looking.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Obama has nothing to do with this.

It is time for right-wingers to learn how to spell the President's name.

He won. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. You may call him President Obama.

It's not Barry, Barrack, 0bongo, 0bozo, Baraq, Barry Soetero, 0bama, blackie, n****r, Hussein, or any of the other horrid names you guys have been calling him for the last four years.

Let go of it and move on. At this point you’re just making yourself look ridiculous.

• 6 years ago

There is something else going on, and the Bundy standoff is just a symptom of whatever it is.

Now the BLM is trying to grab land in Texas, based on a technicality.

Why does the federal government need to control so much land, and why is it driving out private individuals?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

LOL, Bundy has ignored Federal Court orders since 1998, before Obama was in office.

And LMFAO, Bundy doesn't even own the land his cattle are grazing on! In Bundy's case, he really DIDN'T build it!

• ?
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Fox News 'Hero' Cliven Bundy Is a Pampered Millionaire who thinks he should not have to follow the law and has a god-given right to unlimited use of public resources, in this case, rangeland.

Bundy sounds like a rich welfare queen to me!

• ?
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I don't understand the question, but you should know that Obama had nothing to do with this.

• Kyle
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

You ain't dun built that!

Sounding like a hill billy is the new hot thing.

Edit: oh I get it. You meant "build" not "built". You weren't trying to sound like a hill billy, it's just how you are.

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Hey buddy.... you know what happens whenn one deadbeat doesn't pay? All others fees have to go up, don't think bundy is any better than a mooch

• paul s
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

It's an attempt to collect the taxes that Mr. Bundy owes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.