Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

How come my girlfriend got mad at me?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 9 months. We really love each other. Recently, we had sex for the first time. After that, I tried to give her 60,000 dollars for sex she gave me. She didn't accept the 60,000 dollars and she just got mad at me. 60,000 dollars is a lot and I think she is worth that much. It is more than a year worth of paycheck. I tried apologizing to her and I told her that I love her but she didn't believe me. I want her back.

1. How come my girlfriend got mad at me?

2. How come she didn't accept the money?

3. How do I get my girlfriend back?

Favorite Answer

Well u

shouldn't have given her any money because she probrably thought u were just paying her like a prostitude on the corner for what she did

The possible reason why she got offended by the money, Is that she thinks that you treat her like a hooker. She wants to be loved for who she is, not because you love having sex with her. Even if you didn't intend on saying it that way - Girls are like it. They take everything you say as a big deal.

You need to apologize to her in a meaningful way. She didn't accept the money because when you make love, you do it for the sake of making love not money. Now you probably might have blew the relationship, but don't give up yet.

Once she apologizes, think long and hard about what she said. Then it's up to you if you want to continue fighting for the girl of your dreams or not. Other then that, like Mama Di said, consider it as a life lesson. Get a new girl friend and move on in life but don't pay her again.

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

Buddy, you treat her like a hooker and you really don't understand why she is upset? How did you expect her to respond? Apparently, she has a lot more respect for herself than you have for her which I am glad.

1. Your girlfriend is angry because you cheapened her and the experience by putting a price tag on it.

2. She didn't take the money because she is not for sale nor did she have sex with you to get something from you, but to GIVE something to you.

3. I rather doubt that you will get this smart woman back. It is best that you leave her alone.

Consider this a life lesson, buddy. And before you say or do anything to a woman answer this: How would my mother respond if a guy did or said this to her? Or would I want some guy to say or do that to a female family member?

You have a lot to learn about women. If I were you, I'd wise up and get busy learning it.

1 she got mad because you suggested that she does sex for pay. that's called prostitution. prostitution is shunned in society.

2 she didn't accept the money because she is not a prostitute or she doesn't need the money or because she's mad.

3 apologize and act like a real partner by getting her chocolates and roses or try something original. sing her a song. woo her.

id take the money! I really need 15000, lol I think this girl actually likes you so you are offending her by paying for her sex by implying she's a prostitute. Your gf is a real person too!

When you two had sex for the first time, to her it was " making love", and she was bonding with you as a couple. Then you try to give her money she's probably thinking that your taking her for a joke or a prostitute. After sex with someone your never supposed to offer them money, especially if your in a relationship with them. Believe me no girl likes feeling like she's trashy ( unless she is), but your gf wasn't so she's probably highly offended so that's why she got mad

• 6 years agoReport

u luv bbc hoe

When you had sex, she did it because you both loved each other. And when you offered her money, she saw it COMPLETELY different. It may even make her feel like a paid slut. And remember how girls exxagerate things.

• ...

It's extremely OBVIOUS. You were PAYING her to have sex with you. That's PROSTITUTION. Which was probably an insult to her. She doesn't wanna be recognized as a ho! I know I would be insulted as well.

Um because she probably got offended and thought you only saw her for sex. When she probably saw it as making love. So she got hurt.

• 6 years agoReport

naw she be riding dat BBC pipe and i know u know what i be talkin about hoe

too late white boi she already left u 4 a black thug wit a BBC just like ever girl i have been close to