kaylib33 asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

lillard ,irving ,wall?

Damian Lillard, Kyrie Iving or john Wall from 1.2.3

who's the best

Favorite Answer

Lillard because he can play anywhere from the 3 point line, and he's most consistent among the 2. He has also 3 game winners this season that makes him clutch and he has the best decision making also

• Blue

Irving = New Chris Paul

Wall = New Deron Williams

Lillard = New Derrick Rose

Right now, I'd say it's Lillard > Wall > Irving

But in the future it will be Irving > Wall > Lillard

Lillard is the only one of the 3 that's currently in his prime. (Despite the fact that he's last drafted, he's the oldest of the 3) Wall and Irving still have a lot of room to grow.

• Lillard

Wall

Irving.

1. John Wall - last season Washington really struggled without him

2. Damian Lillard- at this point I'm putting him just below Wall but believe in a year or 2 could be better, certainly a better defender then Wall or Kyrie

3. Kyrie Irving- Seeing what Wall is doing and Damian Lillard comin up I just gota put them above but Kyrie is a superstar talent that's just with a bad team

All 3 are comin along to be in the conversation with Westbrook, Rose, Parker, Rondo, Williams and CP3 in the near future especially if Lillard or Wall have a great playoff run

Wall, Lillard, Irving

1. Irving (Excellent all around pure point guard, young player that should have a long run in the league)

2. Lillard (Similar to Irving in many ways and shows more athleticism, he'll need to work on some fundamentals to become a pure PG through his career, at such a young age he shows promise)

3. Wall (Crazy athletic player that is fun to watch now but he struggles when shooting from the floor, when the athleticism fades so will he as a player unless he improves in other PG areas)

Don't get me wrong, I love watching Wall. But, I feel over the course of these players careers Irving and Lillard will be much more successful.

Lillard

Wall

Isaiah Thomas

.

.

.

.

Irving

• Wall is stronger..Irving has craziest handles..Lillard is probably faster..

That's a really good question. I think the answer depends on what the team needs because all 3 of them have traits better than the other 2. What is the context of your question?

Building a team around, taking deep into the playoffs, NBA 2k14, or something else? Lol.

Wall