electrical engineering question?

Whats up guys happy easter

Im at that stage in my life where i want to decide what career i want to pursue.

Where i live we have the biggest energy/ electricity company in the state. Now of course i want to be successful and will do anything I have to do. Only thing about it is i suck at math, im awesome at science but everyone tells me i need to know math in order to graduate... Also would it be best if i went to somewhere like LSU or NSU in louisiana( thats where i live). Im not trying to be a brain surgeon Im just really interested in this. What do i need to do in my last 2 years of high school to help excel? All advice and suggestions will be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

You need to improve your math skills. You don't have to be a genius but you must understand the principles and how to apply them. If you can't do that then engineering is just not a road you want to take.

I you can't get up to speed in math then you should consider a community college to help you get you math skills improved.

• Rick

You have to be good at math.