Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 6 years ago

Easy, Fun Youtube Challenges?

I have a youtube channel with 75 subscribers and I want to do a challenge. BUT It has to be a challenge where I don't need to record my face. It could be recording my arms or legs just not my face. (It's personal information) Like the salt and ice challenge. I need lots of challenges that your face isn't needed to record. Also I beed video ideas. I started recording again after a year, and I need more ideas of videos that don't involve my face.

State challenges, video ideas, tutorial, diy ideas. I just need idea for youtube videos because I want to make people smile and make people happy, mostly.

Favorite Answer

Challenges----

- The 3 Marker Challenge. Basically, just pick only 3 markers with your eyes closed and color your drawing as best as you can.

- Cinnamon Challenge. I would NOT recommend this! Be safe! But, I'm sure you've heard of this.

- Prank Call someone

- Put ice in your pants and let it melt

- Put ice on your hand and see how long you can stand it while it melts

- Chubby Bunny - Put as many marshmallows in your mouth and say 'Chubby Bunny'

- Sprite & Banana Challenge - Eat 3 bananas (or more if you want) and then drink sprite

Others-

- DIY Halloween costumes (when the time comes)

- Drawing tutorials

- Lyric video

- Vlogs

- Film your talents!

- Your reaction to flappy bird or other games

- Your reaction to scary games (Slender, etc.)

- Sing

- Rant or share your opinion about something. (like, dogs are better than cats or disneyland is better than six flags, or even about Movies/TV shows)

- Gaming

- Q&A (A.KA. Question and Answer)

- Slideshows

- A video full of vines

- Animation video

- Reviews

- Cooking tutorial

- Contest

- Make a video explaining who your are and what your interests are

- Harlem Shake LOL

Fun Youtube Challenges

Youtube Challenges To Do

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Easy, Fun Youtube Challenges?

I have a youtube channel with 75 subscribers and I want to do a challenge. BUT It has to be a challenge where I don't need to record my face. It could be recording my arms or legs just not my face. (It's personal information) Like the salt and ice challenge. I need lots of challenges that...

Source(s): easy fun youtube challenges: https://biturl.im/aVmz6
  • Susan

Bff challenge Tin can challenge Chilli Challenge Smoothie Challenge Chubby Bunny Baby food challenge Banana and sprite Bean Boozled Salt and Ice Cinnamon Challenge Blindfold Cotton Ball Whats in my mouth/hand Guess the body part Try not to laugh

I hit 6,000 followers on Google+ so I want to do a different one I have done the following...

Hot Pepper Challenge, Saltine Challenge, Mentos and Coke Challenge, Ice Bucket Challenge, Gum Challenge.

DIY Bedroom Ideas or Ice Bucket Challenge!

When trying to manifest, lots of people focus too much on the outside kind rather than the internal condition. Exactly what' crucial is our internal experience: whether we pick to experience love or worry. When we dedicate to our internal experience of love we begin to attract more love. Many individuals approach Manifestation from a location of "How can I get something to feel better?" Rather, the focus should be: "How can I feel better and for that reason be an energetic match for drawing in more achievement into my life?"- and this is simply a part of what you are be getting with this guide https://tr.im/oDtYR , Manifestation Miracle works to make your life much better without the fixation of tomorrow day.

Your objectives develop your truth. There is no requirement to beat yourself up: simply acknowledging how your low-level thoughts negatively impact your life is the very first powerful step toward altering your experiences. Start this procedure you will accept the honesty concerning your low-level ideas, energy and feelings of shock block you from receiving exactly what you want. As soon as you get clear about the blocks, you can begin to clean them approximately clear area for favorable manifestations happen.

Sub to my YouTube heyitsgeorgia xoxo And I m thinks no of doing 7 second challenge

1