Easy, Fun Youtube Challenges?

I have a youtube channel with 75 subscribers and I want to do a challenge. BUT It has to be a challenge where I don't need to record my face. It could be recording my arms or legs just not my face. (It's personal information) Like the salt and ice challenge. I need lots of challenges that your face... show more I have a youtube channel with 75 subscribers and I want to do a challenge. BUT It has to be a challenge where I don't need to record my face. It could be recording my arms or legs just not my face. (It's personal information) Like the salt and ice challenge. I need lots of challenges that your face isn't needed to record. Also I beed video ideas. I started recording again after a year, and I need more ideas of videos that don't involve my face.

State challenges, video ideas, tutorial, diy ideas. I just need idea for youtube videos because I want to make people smile and make people happy, mostly.