Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

Hi請問能中翻英嗎?感激不盡:)

當我在畫你的肖像時,我發現你有雙迷人的大眼睛和獨一無二的眉毛以及精緻的五官,但是在強烈燈光下你的五官線條被綠燈覆蓋,導致深邃的線條不再清晰,我不是個真正的畫家,父母也不會畫畫,我也沒有畫畫老師,昨晚熬夜試了很久草稿圖,我覺得自己無法完成這圖畫,非常的抱歉無法實行諾言,下面的圖片只是個未完成的作品,但還是獻給你,如果可以的話,我們能否再找一張你的照片來重新開始呢?你是個很帥的男孩呢

Rating
    Favorite Answer

While painting your portrait, I found that you have a pair of charming big eyes, unique eyebrows and delicate facial features. Nevertheless, your facial characters are cloaked by the green light under the intensive lamplight. It causes those deep lines to be no longer clear. I'm not a true artist, my parents cannot draw. Neither do I have a teacher to teach me. Last night, I stayed up late and tried to draw a draft for a long while. I feel I am incapable of completing this drawing. I am very sorry for not keeping the promise. The following sketch is just an incomplete work, but I still like to dedicate it to you. if you can, would you please find another picture of you for me to start it all over again? you're a very handsome boy.