John W
Lv 7
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Why is the Bureau of land management using German Shepard attack dogs?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The US has militarized domestic agencies that used to rely on working with law enforcement.

Why do "progressives" go for censorship and even the government employing snipers against non-violent infractions?

Reid lies about "militia" members pointing weapons at the sheriff. No one reported such an incident until Reid proclaimed it happened. I saw lots of video of last weekend. At no time were the Bundy Family or their supporters pointing weapons at anyone. However, BLM snipers had weapons trained on innocent citizens who had no idea they were there. This was not land owned or managed by BLM. Why were they there? Why did BLM pay wranglers almost a million dollars to remove the cattle just to give them back (after killing the bills, destroying water lines and troughs)?

Is it ever OK for the government to kill citizens? When, except unique local police situations with armed criminals?

• 6 years ago

Because the BLM thugs could be characterized as armed domestic terrorists per the parameters set by Harry Reid. Viscious dogs are just another of the arms the BLM armed thugs use.

By the way: Check Wikipedia to learn how corrupt Harry Reid is. It is amazing that he is not in jail. How can people elect and re-elect such a person. He is just one of the many Democrats destroying our country.

• 6 years ago

I'm not aware of any law enforcement agency that does not have dogs. And most of them are German Shepherds.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

German Shepards are commonly used by law enforcement officers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

German shepherds are Nazi dogs. Pitbulls are black and inner-city dogs. American dogs are beagles and Golden Retrievers and huskies.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

the militias are like the black panthers.

sarah, smart comeback

• 6 years ago

and snipers as well...i guess they expected to do some killin....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.