Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

there's some many different types of religion how do you know which one is the right one?

Favorite Answer

You don't and chances are, that you will never find out. It's like going to a candy store, you just have to guess if the chocolate candies contain caramel or more chocolate. You have to take a bite of it, to see if you like it or not. Personally, I don't like "candy", because it rots your teeth out.

You could always go back in time (or look back) and find which religion is the first religion. This is where all types of religions originated from, though they didn't agree with this, so they changed that.... and what not. The ego in human beings took over and made up what they wanted to hear, it didn't matter what the first religion ever recorded had to say about it... These new religions had to have it their way, had to create their own gods. Thus, religious labels were created. Even to this day, religions are still branching out.

Christianity for instance, has branched out into denominations. Even then, this baptist church doesn't agree with the statements or "interpretation" of the baptist church down the street... (which is why there is two separate churches.

You can interpret things in many MANY ways, why not interpret them on your own? So overall you a better off not sticking a religious label to yourself and believe in what you want to believe.

There is no religion that is right because all religion is a man-made construct. God never created any religion. All He ever wanted is a relationship with His creation. The Bible explains the history of that relationship, how man rejected God and the lengths God has gone to reconcile man to Him. It's the greatest love story ever written. But even that has been turned into a religion bound by rules, rituals and creeds, all by men who just don't get it.

If you want to know the truth then listen to this: http://gracethrufaith.com/free/mp3/mp3-the-incompa...

To me, all of them seem equally illogical. I disagree with all of them for the same reason I think that unicorns don't exist. It may be possible, however I don't see any evidence that it's true, therefore I'm not gonna believe that it is. Just because something is possible doesn't make it probable. For every claim that people are sure about, it's supported by logical evidence. Why should religion be any different from any other kind of debate?

god tells us in his holy word the bible

faith in christ jesus to save us is the true way

• ?

If it leads you to peace, forgiveness, love even of your enemies, mercy, and other such behaviors and you are not the same person you once were you are fine no matter what religion you are.

I believe the most consistently honest answer regardless of religion, sect or cult is

MINE.

All of them.

Whatever has scientific proof of it, I.e. mone

• Bob

You will never go wrong if you trust in Odin. (Sigmund was a special case.)

You don't, but people like to pretend that they know.